Materials, that withstand challenging environments
Plastic is a reliable material choice for long-lasting products. Our experts help choose the best plastic material for your specific use and needs.
Widely used plastic
Plastic is one of the most versatile and innovative materials in the world. Its unique properties make it an essential part of many everyday products and industries. Plastic’s versatility comes from its ability to be molded into different shapes and sizes, which opens limitless possibilities for product development and design. Plastic can be used to make all kinds of products, including packaging materials, household items, electronics, automotive parts, medical devices, and much more.
Recyclable plastic is a sustainable material choice
Vacuum forming is one of the most environmentally friendly plastic production methods. We exclusively use recyclable plastic that can be recycled multiple times. We recycle all side stream material to new plastic sheet material . A sustainable plastic product that lasts for decades in use and can be recycled for the same purpose is the best environmental choice. In the future, recycling will play an even larger role. So when choosing the manufacturing method and material, it’s important to consider the product’s life cycle and recyclability.
Let us assist you in selecting the ideal materials
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
ABS is the most common plastic used in vacuum forming. The material has good impact resistance and molding properties. For outdoor use, ABS sheets must be of UV-resistant quality.
- Interior and exterior upholstery parts and protections.
This is ABSsheet developed for long-term outdoor use with a thin layer of acrylic on the top. This results in excellent UV resistance, high gloss and a hard-wearing surface.
- Upholstery parts and protection especially in demanding outdoor conditions.
- Applications that require high surface gloss or high resistance to wear and tear.
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene and Polycarbonate Composite Sheet
Intended for special applications. Excellent impact resistance, heat resistance, and stiffness. Good molding properties.
- Upholstery and protection parts where the impact resistance and stiffness of ABS are not sufficient.
- Applications requiring high heat resistance.
HD-Polyethylene is an extremely impact-resistant and UV-resistant plastic. It has excellent impact strength even in cold temperatures. It also has good wear resistance. However, it has poor dimensional stability and a high molding shrinkage, which is why it is less commonly used than ABS.
- Protective materials requiring excellent impact resistance, especially at low temperatures.
Impact-resistant Polystyrene is slightly stiffer than ABS plastic, but its impact resistance is not at the same level as ABS.
- Can be used in places where high surface gloss is desired, but high impact resistance is not required.
Polycarbonate is the strongest type of technical plastic, with excellent resistance to heat and high impact strength. Despite its desirable characteristics, molding this material can be challenging due to its high temperature requirements.
- For protection and other demanding applications where durability and high-temperature resistance are required.